The eERP functionality in on Demand ERP is designed to meet the needs of growing companies, and is based on the traditional ERP application, an industry-leading product. The software includes comprehensive features to manage all needs of your business. It delivers role-based access to business application data and analytical tools. Any company can use it across the following areas:
- Human Resource Management
- Production Planning and Control
- Cost Planning and Control
- Supply Chain Management
- Discrete Production
- Process Production
- Tool Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Management
- Service Management
eERP Software integrate all business management functions, including planning, inventory/materials management, engineering, manufacturing, order processing, accounting, purchasing and finance, human resources, and more..
An eERP Software provides the concrete operational backbone. The system enables the Manufacturers and distributors to function promptly, which will able to improve the volume of production and fulfilment of orders while reducing costs. By optimizing manufacturing and distribution operations with ERP, the companies are also be able to focus on new business opportunities/ areas.
Benefits the eERP Software:-
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes and in other hand it shares information across the department.
- Streamlining processes and workflows with a single integrated system.
- Improved workflow and efficiency
- Improved customer satisfaction based on improved on-time delivery, increased quality, shortened delivery times
- Reduced inventory costs resulting from better planning, tracking and forecasting of requirements
- Turn collections faster based on better visibility into accounts and fewer billing and/or delivery errors
- Decrease in vendor pricing by taking better advantage of quantity breaks and tracking vendor performance
- Track actual costs of activities and perform activity based costing
- Provide a consolidated picture of sales, inventory, Orders and receivables
ERP for Automobile company, ERP for School, ERP for manufacturing company, ERP for Pharmaceutical company, ERP for Hotels, ERP for Hospitals, ERP for Jewellers, EMV Softwares Pvt Ltd.